Well, Thanksgiving we finally popped the big news. I don't think Niko and I have ever held such a big secret for so long. The day after returning from our big Italy / Egypt trip, Niko and I found out that I was pregnant! So, that put us finding out right around week 4. My big thing was that due to being high risk (due to the fact that I'm diabetic), I didn't want our family and friends to know until we were past our first trimester, just in case, something were to happen. So perfect timing... 12 weeks happened to fall the Sunday before Thanksgiving, so we were going to wait to pop the news until the family was together for the holiday. We announced the pregnancy by showing a slideshow of all the things we were thankful for over the past year... ending with the sonogram picture. The funny thing is the Nickolaou women still didn't get it until finally they saw my name in the upper left corner. Then the tears and joys began!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wQ2uS_zBNg
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment